22 November 2008

Like another hole in my head

As in, I need another WIP like ... Well, actually after the past week with the cold from HELL, that doesn't seem all bad, but I digress...

Temptation came my way in the form of the winter Interweave Knits in Friday's mail, specifically the Pfeiffer Falls Hooded Scarf, and since I was finally starting to feel like I'm back among the living, I trotted off with the issue and my travel-size bottle of hand sanitizer to my LYS in search of yarn. (Funny how the stash seldom has the right yarn at times like these.)

And here's what called out to me:

Classic Elite's Portland Tweed in a gorgeous dark teal.

Everything else just got demoted in priority. I'm hoping this project will get me through Thanksgiving with Egg's family. This year I've been delegated to make the cole slaw.

1 comment:

Tonni said...

I knew you would like the Portland Tweed! This pattern will look absolutely gorgeous in the teal!