16 December 2013

Still in between

Still here at the in between house. Six months later, I might add. I think we are real estate impaired. No room for a real Christmas tree, so I bought a 4 ft tabletop tinsel tree. A purple one. With purple lights. My MIL has just about come unglued. Little Bit LOVES it. She wins.

Here are two little projects, for Little Bit, naturally:



I made up Molly the blue dog on the fly. With my very limited crochet skills, I am pretty pleased with how she turned out. Little Bit was the creative director for this one. Stripey Cat is from a kit that Little Bit talked me into buying for her when we were supposed to be Christmas shopping for other people. Little Bit insisted that she needed a hair bow, though, which was not included in the kit. Stripey Cat has almost supplanted Dora as the most favored toy, but not quite.

No comments: